Search Our Members by Category of Business

Wilhelm Tell Platz in Hohenwald was built on land donated by First Citizens Bank, and in 1993 the City leased the property to the Lewis County Historical Society and then built an 1880's Switzerland-era design bandstand.

Entries with Member/Business Names starting with 'F'

483 E. Main Street
Hohenwald, TN 38462
180 E 2nd Ave
Hohenwald, TN 38462
1185 West College St.
Pulaski, TN 38478

Cookie Policy    •    Privacy Policy    •    Copyright Notice    •    Terms of Use    •    Accessibility Statement    •    Site Map    •    Photography Credits

Copyright © 2020 Hohenwald-Lewis County Chamber of Commerce. All Rights Reserved.
PatVB Web Designs & Graphics