Meriwether Lewis Park

The Meriwether Lewis Monument was built in 1848 with funding provided by the Tennessee legislature. The legislation provided $500 “to preserve the place of internment, where the remains of General Meriwether Lewis were deposited.”

Cookie Policy    •    Privacy Policy    •    Copyright Notice    •    Terms of Use    •    Accessibility Statement    •    Site Map    •    Photography Credits

Copyright © 2020 Hohenwald-Lewis County Chamber of Commerce. All Rights Reserved.
PatVB Web Designs & Graphics